Reservations/ Cancelation Policies
- Weekly rentals run from Saturday morning to Friday afternoon. Specific pick up and drop off times can be arranged separately. Daily rentals run until 7pm. If a boat is returned later than the agreed return time a fee of $50/hour will apply.
- Payment in full is required at the time of the reservation. Visa, MasterCard, cash, check (must clear prior to departure) or money order accepted. No checks accepted at time of boarding.
- Rentals do not include gasoline; tanks will be full when rented and should be returned full. Renters will be charged $25 for each tank returned less than full.
- Renter is responsible for any and all damage to boat, motor or equipment. A damage deposit is required prior to departure. The damage deposit must be made on a pre-authorized card at time of rental. This deposit will be refunded, less fuel or late fees, when the boat is returned undamaged excepting normal wear and tear.
- The person providing the deposit must be the one to sign the Boat Rental Agreement.
- Cancelations made at least two weeks prior to the rental prior to the rental period will receive a full refund. Cancelations made within two weeks and before four days of the rental period will receive a 50% refund. Cancelations that are four or fewer days away from the rental period will receive no refund.
- No refunds for loss of use due to damage to boat or motor caused by renter.
- No refunds for loss of use due to weather.
- Renter must be a responsible adult at least 21 with a valid driver's license.
- Renter is responsible for obeying all local, state and federal laws pertaining to operating the rented boat. Four life jackets are provided and additional life jackets may be available upon request. Boat occupancy is marked on each boat.
- North Haven Whaler Rentals may terminate, without refund, the rental of the boat, if in its sole judgment, the boat is operated unsafely or the renter violates any of the terms of the rental agreement or rental policies.
- North Haven Whaler Rentals may refuse, at its sole discretion; to rent to persons it feels are not qualified to operate the boat safely.
- The rented boat shall not be used for any unlawful purpose or operated under the influence of alcohol or drugs.